About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Wednesday 3 November 2010

the effing news.

anyway, about my phone. early morning, i did ask for money from dad, $10. thats how much it costs when i payed for repairing my phone, in fact less than 10. then, fu-huuuuuuuuuucckkkkk. the repairman said that the wires inside my phone maybe putus, and the total for the repairing costs $86+, i mean, how shit is that? :( i only got $10 in my pocket then he asked for more? i mean, bullshit. :( i wasted my fucking time going to the mall instead of studying my butt at home. i did study, but i just cant get everything right. FOR SURE! i cant stop thinking how should i contact people and stuff, mahn, im soo stressed out. i reached home and start bullshitting my time thinking about my phone, how messy my room is, and study. now is 12:09, exam starts at 2. just goodluck me, goodluck. i hate you stupid hp, very much. okay, thats for now.

love, fidelis. xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment