About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Friday 20 November 2009

Bom stars as dumb blonde in: 'Good Guess'

★Bom★
There was once a blonde named Bom and she was sick of blonde jokes and insults directed to her intellegence.

So she cut her hair and dyed it black, got a make-over, hopped in her car and began driving around in the country.

Suddenly, she came to a herd of sheeps on the road. She stopped and went over to the shepherd who was tending them.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep you have here, can you let me have one?" asked Bom.

The shepherd thought that the girl couldn't guess it right, so he agreed.

"Hmmm. You have 171 sheeps." she guessed.

Surprised, the shepherd told her to pick out a sheep of her choice.

She picked one that she really liked and as she was petting it, the shepherd asked her, "If I can guess the real color of your hair, will you give me back my sheep?"

Bom thought it was fair to let him try and agreed.

"You're a blonde, now gimme back my dog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment