About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Saturday 12 December 2009

To: Si Miming, From: Si Tua

Assalamu'alaikum and hi Ming, this is me and my weird way to wish you a Happy Birthday. Please enjoy it, and have a great day. :)

Here goes..
★★★★★★★
Everytime I call you, you tak answer

I expect you to explain, but you tak kate ape-ape

Well takpe lah, 'cause I will still love you forever

Even if you hurt me again & again, it still doesn't matter

However, you mesti tau apa yang I rase

Today's your hari jadi, I will pretend that it doesn't happen

So that's why, I will not greet you or give you any present

Padahal, in my heart, I know that you're the birthday girl

The birthday girl that I will ingat forever and ever.. ;)
★★★★★★★

Like you always~ ♥ *wink wink* :p

No comments:

Post a Comment