About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Saturday 12 December 2009

The New Maid

A guy dials his home number from work. A strange woman answers. The guy says, "Who is this?"

"This is the maid." the woman answered.

"We don't have a maid!"

"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."

"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"

"Ummm.. She's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."

The guy was fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make $50,000?"

"What do I have to do?"

"I want you to get a gun and shoot that witch and the guy she's with."

The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by a couple of gunshots.

The maid comes back to the phone and asks, "What should I do with the bodies?"

"Throw them in the swimming pool!"

"What pool?"

"Uhh.. Is this 824-6421?"

No comments:

Post a Comment