About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Sunday 1 November 2009

Lil Wayne - Run This Town lyrics

[Lil Wayne]
No Ceilling
Yeah
I'mma run this town tonight
All right now
Uh

Nigga we are
So ready for the war
C-A-R-T-E-R
Put the beat in ER
I'm colder than BR
Add another 3Rs
Watch me like D-V-D, V-C-R
Pump to your chest I ain't talkin' CPR
Ridin' this track like a muthafuckin' street car
New Orleans coroner, his name is Frank Minyard
Fuck with me wrong, you be waking up in his yard
Man I go crazy on the beat, I go Nimrod
Man I act a ass, treat the beat like a hemorrhoid
Man I go to work on the beat, call it employ
Man I kicks it, bitch get your shin guard
Uh, young money run this towns, countries
I still eat rappers, hmm, scrumptious
My goons tote thumpers
They pop 'em like crumpers
Anybody beat, I'm gon' go archie bonkers
Tunchie be the wildest, let's run the metropolis
I pop like lollies, you drop like eyelids
The money keep calling, I hear this shit dialling
And they say money talks, you can hear my shit howling
You softer than nalin, oops I mean nylon
Perfection is the goal, and I'm heading to the pylon
Crown fit me good, I ain't even got to try on
My pistol mean business, that bitch should have a tie on
T told me to do this shit, so I had to do this shit
I get super hero money, call a nigga super rich
Keep it super for a while, lemme get on my super shit
Super ill, super sick
Dawg, I go super Vick
Ran into a super woman, turn into a super bitch
Hit her with that super dick, she be comin' super quick
Super Mills, Mack, Tyga, Streets, Nelly, Super Nick
Super Drizz, Gudda, Chuckie, Twist that's the super clique
Now I'm off that super shit, fuck that shit I super quit
Running circles round a gang, like a hula hoop and shit
You're gonna have to loop this shit
That won't be a duplicate, and my bloods be super thick
I'm higher than a super kick
I'm the bomb baby, watch me nuke this shit
When I leave the booth, they gotta scoop this shit
My apologies, diabolically
I'm the prodigy, do you roger me?
I look in the flames, and see the hotter me
But how come I'm still colder than commonly
Yeah we run this town, like a lot of feet
Young Mula baby, I'm proud of me

*Yes, Lil Wayne freestyles over Jay-Z's Run This Town. And I super posted this shit, 'cause the lyrics are super good like super shit.*

No comments:

Post a Comment