About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Saturday 22 August 2009

haters, keep on hatin'



Hey haters
It's about time, and your time's up
I had to do this one for my Jynxies you know
Sometime's you gotta act like you do care
That's the only way you haters learn

Ooh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh J Y N X
Ooh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh J Y N X

Here I am trying to cease this hatey-hate thing
When I know you haters will still keep on hatin'
But just read on with your eyes tight bright light so white like there's no night
Don't worry it's going to be all right

You haters are all the same
You spit on our name
When you hate us, you talk shit behind our back, and when you do that you make Jynx the center of your world {Woooo!!}

You call us names
Well whatever we'd still be the same
See? Nothing changes we're still the real hot damn
So just shut the fuck up and stop being lame

So what if we were the ones who started this fight first?
Yes we were bitches
But at least we're being honest
Ugh get the hell outta my face your face makes me racist

Take a bow my dear Jynxtopia's terrorist!!

You haters are all the same
You spit on our name
When you hate us, you talk shit behind our back, and when you do that you make Jynx the center of your world {Woooo!!}

Okay lemme stop about these type of haters the strangers type
Yes that's right I was referring to the haters we don't even know what an asswipe

Now it's about our backstabbing-friends
They're the old shitty trends
Ain't wearing them they will only make your heart drain
Ouch you guys are so heartless where'd you come from, Heartless Land?

Okay I'm done I'm done I'm done
Mission accomplished it's time to have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment