About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Wednesday 15 July 2009

JFIC; ★★Jynx International School★★

★SAI★
Class Teacher: Saidalus, why are you late?
Sai: Because of the sign.
Class Teacher: What sign?
Sai: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow".
★NB★
English Teacher: NB, give me a sentence starting with "I".
NB: I is-
English Teacher: No, NB.. Always say, "I am".
NB: All right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.
English Teacher: .......
★MYRA★
Chemistry Teacher: Amirah, you can't sleep in my class.
Myra: I could if you didn't talk so loud.
★ANN★
English Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Ann: A teacher.
★BOM★
History Teacher: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
Bom: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
★DEZY★
English Teacher: Daisy, how do you spell "crocodile"?
Dezy: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-L-E.
English Teacher: No, that's wrong.
Dezy: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
★UMMI★
Math Teacher: Ummi, why are you doing your Math multiplication on the floor?
Ummi: You told me to do it without using the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment