About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Thursday 10 December 2009

One Piece Swimsuit

I had decided to go shopping to get a gift for my wife. We were going to be taking a trip, and I knew that she would need a new swim suit. I had been to several stores, but could not find one that I knew she would wear. My wife is very modest. As I was headed home disappointed in not finding what I had been shopping for, I noticed a women’s clothing store and decided to give it one last try. As I entered the store I was met by a very attractive blonde sales clerk. “Can I help you find anything special today sir?” I replied, “Maybe you can. I’m looking for a swim suit for my wife. I know that she would prefer a one piece suit if you have them.” The clerk looked a little puzzled…..”Do you think that she would prefer the top or the bottom?”

No comments:

Post a Comment