About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Internal Debate

Computer:Monitor, display this document, ok?

Monitor: No prob, boss.

Computer
: OK, now it looks like Mouse is moving around so, Monitor, will you move the pointer icon accordingly?

Monitor
: Anything you ask, boss.

Computer
: Great, great. OK, Mouse, where are you going now?

Mouse
: Over to the icon panel, sir.

Computer
: Hmm, Let me know if he clicks anything, OK?

Mouse
: Of course.

Keyboard
: Sir, he's pressed control and P simultaneously.

Monitor
: Oh God, here we go.

Computer
: *sighs* Printer, are you there?

Printer
: No.

Computer
: Please, Printer. I know you're there.

Printer
: NO! I'm not here! Leave me alone!

Computer
: Jesus. OK look, you really ne...

Mouse
: Sir, he's clicked on the printer icon.

Computer
: Printer, now you have to print it twice.

Printer
: NO! NO! NO! I don't want to! I hate you! I hate printing! I'm turning off!

No comments:

Post a Comment