About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Friday 20 November 2009

Sai stars as dumb blonde in: 'You've Got Mail'

★Sai★
One Friday morning, a blonde named Sai hurriedly went out of her house to check for her mailbox. She opened the door of the box, looked in it, closed back its door, and went back into the house. A few minutes later, she checked the mailbox again, then went back into the house.

She did this again five more times and her neighbour who has been watching her commented, "You must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into that mailbox."

Sai then answered, "No. I'm working on my computer and it keeps telling me that I have mail."

No comments:

Post a Comment