About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Saturday 22 August 2009

Take a Bow By Madonna, Modified

Take a Bow, the night is over
This promnite is gonna be our dream
Lights are glowing, the curtains are changing
There's no one here
Say your speech is boring
Do you mean what you say is no meaning?
Watching you, loving you, missing you
That's all that I can do
[One lonely star you don't know who you are]

I've always been in love with you
But now
I guess you know where is your position right now
You took my love for granted,why oh why
The show is over, say good-bye

bye-bye bye-bye

Make them laugh, it comes so easy
When you get to the part
Where you're trying to get me down
Hide behind your evil smile
All the world loves a clown
Wish you well, I cannot stay
You deserve an award for the role that you played
No more promnite, it's time for cigarattes

Two cigarattes are enough
An eyeliner is good to use for my pretend
Maybe I have to change my personality
To an EMO
No, I have to do it naturally

All world is a stage
And everyone has their part
But how was I to know which way the story would go
How was I to know which bond is breaking?

No comments:

Post a Comment