About Us

My photo
Jynxville., Jynxstate., Brunei
Jynx, seven and seven only. everytime ya hear our names are mentioned, chills tingling down ya back. sorry, its not our fault we're this way. :)

Saturday 22 August 2009

Take a Bow by Kidz Bop Kids, Modified

Oh, how about a round of applause?
Yeah, standing ovation WooHoo
Oh Houw Oh Houw Oh Houw

You look so dumb right now standing outside my house
Trying to apologize, you're so silly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
And baby when I know you're only sorry you've got caught

But you put on quite a show,really had me going
But now it's time to go,curtain's finally changing
'cause it's raya time
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But it's over now, it's time to go

Grab your stuff and get gone
You better hurry up, before the sprinklers sprinkle
Talking about 'I love you'
Try to change it to 'I like you'
Talking about 'You're the one'
Try to change it to 'You're the last and I'm sure of that'
But this just looks like a re-run
The Feedback activity
Please, what else is on?

No comments:

Post a Comment